Harvey Weinstein’s career is over and six feet under.
The former mega-producer has already been banished from Hollywood for countless sexual assault accusations.
But Weinstein should be fearing for his life after this Goodfellas star absolutely obliterated him in just four words.
Despite only winning one Academy Award (Joe Pesci for Best Supporting Actor), Goodfellas is considered one of the greatest movies of all time and widely regarded as one of Martin Scorcese’s most successful films.
And Goodfellas actor Paul Sorvino, who played gangster boss Paul Cicero, had a few gangster words of his own for the disgraced Harvey Weinstein.
Paul Sorvino’s beef with Weinstein is a little more personal due to the fact they involve his daughter, Mira Sorvino, fondly known for Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion, Mimic, and Mighty Aphrodite, which won her an Academy Award.
Mira learned that her career had been intentionally derailed by the big-shot producer for refusing his sexual advances when Bad Santa director, Terry Zwigoff, tweeted that he had been interested in casting Mira for the film, but was hung up on by Weinstein each time he brought it up.
And Paul was furious to learn about this alleged smear campaign against his daughter.
“Veteran actor Paul Sorvino sounded off on Harvey Weinstein Wednesday, explaining in an impromptu parking lot interview that if he were to come across the disgraced movie mogul on the street, he’d be “lying on the floor,” or worse.
The 78-year-old Goodfellas star was asked by a TMZ reporter his reaction to a recent report that Weinstein — who has been accused of sexual assault by dozens of women over a decades-long career in Hollywood — had actively blacklisted Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino, Paul’s daughter, after she allegedly rejected his sexual advances.
In December, director Peter Jackson revealed that Weinstein had pressured him not to cast either Sorvino or fellow actress Ashley Judd in his blockbuster Lord of the Rings film series.
Jackson said he didn’t realize it at the time, but that the effort was likely a “smear campaign” undertaken by Miramax against the two actresses.
“If I meet him on the street… he ought to hope he goes to jail,” Sorvino told TMZ Wednesday. “Because if we come across, I think he’ll be lying on the floor, somehow. Magically.”
“He’s gonna go to jail, that son of a b*tch,” the actor continued. “Good for him if he goes, ’cause if not he has to meet me. And I’ll kill the mother****er.”
Sorvino added that he never knew the extent of the allegations against Weinstein, as others — including the producer’s former frequent collaborator Quentin Tarantino — have admitted.
“He would not be walking,” Sorvino said. “He’d be in a wheelchair.”
Sorvino was just one of dozens of women who were allegedly sexually harassed or assaulted by Weinstein, once among the most powerful men in Hollywood.
Other A-list actresses who have come forward include Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, and Kate Beckinsale.
Reports Tuesday indicated that the Los Angeles County District Attorney had received and was reviewing two sexual assault cases against Weinstein, and would soon decide whether to move forward with prosecution.
Weinstein reportedly remains in Arizona, where he had sought treatment at a rehabilitation facility.”
Mira was devastated to hear she had been blackballed all of those years, writing, “Just seeing this after I awoke, I burst out crying. There it is, confirmation that Harvey Weinstein derailed my career.”
Harvey Weinstein should seek asylum somewhere or hire a team of bodyguards, because it’s clearly not safe for him to be out in public.